7.11.06

The end of Zer0-Tec.net

IMPORTANT NEWS FROM ZER0-TEC.NET

Down for good

This is a sad day for me as it brings to an end our favorite hangout

The main reason it happened was a lack of participation from members, probably not anyone reading this.

Second I got a message from 1and1 that said this:

Three great years coming to an end
As a special thank you to our first customers, who signed up
for the Professional Package Preview, we offer you to keep your
package at a great price. Click the button to see this great deal or other upgrade options.

I took this as an omen, and posted this message, it also seems fitting that "All that you give" by Cinematic Orchestra is playing on my other PC....

Let the oddities continue...

As I said it has been fun.

Keep in touch


This message will self destruct tomorrow...

No comments: